Return
Back in the new year life whomped on me.
I'm back! And now joy might be text or pictures. To start, I'm now being social with my far-away brother (he's in Chicago) via this amazing modern technology called World of Warcraft. It also boosts my already high geek rating. :) Really I'm the bigger geek so getting back into some form of RPG is great. And I look forward to the day I can kick his butt in a duel, in true sisterly loving fashion.
Oh, and that's my Tauren druid character waving!

I'm back! And now joy might be text or pictures. To start, I'm now being social with my far-away brother (he's in Chicago) via this amazing modern technology called World of Warcraft. It also boosts my already high geek rating. :) Really I'm the bigger geek so getting back into some form of RPG is great. And I look forward to the day I can kick his butt in a duel, in true sisterly loving fashion.
Oh, and that's my Tauren druid character waving!

Labels: Geek, joy, World of Warcraft

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home